2019 Chevrolet Sonic Review
2019 Chevy Sonic Review For Sapulpa, OK
Chevrolet is aware of the needs of today’s drivers who want a comfortable car with powerful performance. A new Chevrolet Sonic is the right choice. Its an attractive and stylish car, which provides a pleasant ride in both urban traffic and long distance trips.
To get to know this new model better, Keystone Chevrolet located near Sapulpa, OK has prepared a detailed review of the Chevrolet Sonic.
Visit Keystone Chevrolet and schedule a test drive for the new Chevrolet Sonic to get first hand experience of its excellence.
2019 Chevy Sonic Performance Features
The 2019 Chevrolet Sonic has the same engine in all models. Thanks to smooth handling and shift steering, Sonic is easy to maneuver and provides a truly fun driving experience, especially with the available sports suspension.
- 1.4 l turbocharged four-cylinder engine
- 138 horsepower
- 148 pound-feet of torque
- Optional six-speed automatic transmission
- Athletic handling
- Well-controlled ride
2019 Chevy Sonic Technology Features
High-tech fans will be extremely pleased with the tech equipment that comes with the new Chevrolet Sonic. The easy to use infotainment system comes with a responsive touch screen, sharp graphics, standard smartphone integration, and the built-in hot spot will help you stay connected while you’re on the road.
2019 Chevy Sonic Seating / Space / Cargo Features
The new Chevrolet Sonic seats five passengers. All passengers have enough head and leg room for comfortable driving even on long-distance journeys. The new Chevrolet Sonic comes with large door openings that make it easy to get in and out of the car.
The cabin is nicely configured, and the materials are of great quality to justify the affordable starting price of the new Chevrolet Sonic.
Other safety features include:
- Spacious cabin
- Supportive seats
- Available leatherette upholstery
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Heated seats and steering wheel
- Impressive cargo volume
- Sedan -14.9 cubic feet of trunk space
- Hatchback-19 cubic feet of trunk space
- Fold-down back seats-47.7 cubic feet
2019 Chevy Sonic Trim Features
The new Chevrolet Sonic comes in two body types
Sedan or hatchback- both are available in three trim levels:
- Chevrolet Sonic LS (Only as a sedan) offers Available automatic transmission, 7-inch touchscreen, Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, OnStar system, A four-speaker stereo, USB ports, Bluetooth and Folding rear seat
- Chevrolet Sonic LT offers Deluxe cloth upholstery, Power windows, Satellite radio, A six-speaker stereo and Alloy wheels
- Chevrolet Sonic Premier is equipped with Proximity key entry, A six-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, Leatherette upholstery, Heated front seats and Push-button start